To Enter the Great African Escape Competition, available exclusively to Naked Wines Angels, make a single purchase of a 6-pack of wines across the Army of Grapes and/or Nodus Tollens wine ranges and follow Paul Nelson on the Naked Wines app.
Every 6-pack purchase gets you 1 automatic entry for the prize. Mixed 6-packs are welcome!
There is no limit on the number of entries, just get your orders in before 01 June 2018.
Winner announced on 30 June 2018.
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance
Name of Promotion
Angel African Escape – WA, NSW & VIC
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/18176
P.C. Nelson and B.C.Swart trading as Paul Nelson Wines ABN: 842 589 94856
WA, NSW & VIC
• Entry is open to all residents of WA, NSW and VIC except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
• Entrants must be able to take the prize between Monday 01 October 2018 and Wednesday 31 October 2018.
• Entrants must be Naked Wines Angels.
• The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
The competition begins at 5pm (AEST) on Thursday 28 September 2017.
Entries into the competition close at 5pm (AEST) on Friday 01 June 2018.
Participants must visit the Website (www.nakedwines.com.au) during the Competition Period and complete an order of a mixed or straight 6-pack of wines exclusively from the Army of Grapes and/or Nodus Tollens wine ranges. Participants must also follow the Paul Nelson winemaker page on the Naked Wines application. All valid entries received will be placed into a random electronic prize draw.
Maximum Number of Entries
Each 6-pack purchase will gain the participant 1 entry. Multiple entries are permitted during the competition period with no set maximum per person.
The draw will take place at 9am (AEST) on Friday 29th June 2018 at the Promoter’s offices in Scotsdale, Western Australia, 14 Roberts Road.
Two (2) valid entries randomly drawn from all entries received during the Competition Period will each receive one (1) travel prize for (6) nights accommodation on agreed travel dates during the period 01 October 2018 to 01 December 2018. Valued at up to $4,250.00 (incl GST) per entry prize. Each valid entry prize comprises of the following components:
· six (6) nights minimum four (4) star accommodation at Wedgeview Country House & Spa Bonniemile, Vlottenburg Stellenbosch Western Cape, South Africa 7604.
• one (1) return economy flight from Perth to Cape Town.
• transfers for one (1) person to and from destination airport and destination accommodation;
• Breakfast included daily at the accommodation.
Travel Terms and Conditions
Travel, accommodation and any vouchers included in the prize must be taken together and when offered or are forfeited. Any element of the prize not taken will be deemed forfeited.
It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.
If the prize winner is unable to travel on the dates notified by the Promoter, the prize winner may forfeit the prize at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter.
Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by any travel agency selected by the Promoter, any prize provider and/or the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
The prize winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
The prize winner is responsible for their own travel insurance for their period of travel.
The prize is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on restrictions or requirements of the prize, including but not limited to: general inclusions and exclusions of the prize as advised by the Promoter and/or the prize providers, select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation provider.
Hotel incidentals, transfers, spending money, meals outside of breakfast, phone calls, taxis, additional activities and travel expenses and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the Prize Details above or as advised by the Promoter at the time of winning are the responsibility of the winner and their companion (if any) as incurred. A credit card may be required upon check in at the hotel.
The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Dates, venues and schedules are not under the Promoter’s control and are subject to change. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any date, venue or schedule changes.