To Enter the Great African Escape Competition, available exclusively to Naked Wines Angels, make a single purchase of a 6-pack of wines across the Army of Grapes, Nodus Tollens, Karriview Vineyard, and 'PN' wine ranges and follow Paul Nelson on the Naked Wines app.
Every 6-pack purchase gets you 1 automatic entry for the prize. Mixed 6-packs are welcome!
There is no limit on the number of entries, just get your orders in before 30 June 2019
Winner announced on 15 July 2019.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all entries into the “African Escape” prize draw and, by accepting a Prize, winners and their guest agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Naked Wines Angels program members who are 18 years or older and who follow Paul Nelson winemaker on the Naked Wines app before 11:59 pm WST on Sunday 30 June 2019 (Eligible Member).
3. An Eligible Member will automatically be entered into the prize draw if they:
a) purchase a mixed or straight six-pack of wine through exclusively from the Paul Nelson Wines and/or Army of Grapes and/or Nodus Tollens ranges; and
b) make their purchase between 12:00 am WST on Thursday 10 January 2019 and 11.59 pm WST on Sunday 30 June 2019;
(a Valid Entry).
4. One Valid Entry will be created for each purchase made in accordance with Clause 3.
5. Two Prizes will be drawn and each Prize is valued at up to $5,000 AUD.
6. The winners may each nominate a guest at the time of accepting the Prize. Guests must be over the age of 18 years.
7. Each Prize consists of a seven day (six night) travel package for the winner and their guest and which is only redeemable for the following:
a) return economy flights from Perth International Airport, Western Australia to Cape Town, South Africa, for the winner only;
b) transport to and from the airport in South Africa for the winner and guest;
c) accommodation in South Africa for the winner and guest in a twin-share or double room;
d) a guided tour of the Western Cape wine regions of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Robertson for the winner and guest; and
e) breakfast, lunch and dinner for the winner and guest for the duration of the tour
8. The Prize must be taken at the dates chosen by the Promoter, which will be between 01 October 2019 and 01 December 2019.
9. Travel, meal and accommodation arrangements within South Africa will be determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
10. The Prize does not include any expenses or costs other than those stated in clause 7. Additional costs and expenses not included in the Prize that the winner and guest are responsible for include, but are not limited to, the following:a) return airfares for the chosen guest of the winner from Perth International Airport, Western Australia to Cape Town, South Africa;
b) WiFi connection fees and communication expenses;
c) luggage check-in and extra options;
d) travel to and from Perth International Airport;
e) passport/visa applications;
f) travel insurance;
g) vaccinations or inoculations as is medically required;
h) medical or associated expenses;
i) international banking transaction fees; and
j) cancellation or overstay fees.
11. Each Valid Entry will be given a numerical value and on 15 July 2019, two of those numerical values will be randomly selected by computer as the winning entries.
12. The winners will be notified by 31 July 2019 using the contact details provided to Naked Wines as part of the entrants’ Naked Wines Angels program membership.
13. The winning entrants each have 7 days from the time and date of the notification to nominate their guest (if any) and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by a winning entrant within this time frame that Prize will be redrawn and the winning entrant who has not claimed the Prize foregoes all claims to the Prize.
14. Notification will be deemed to have been made at the date and time when the Promoter has received confirmation on its computer screen that an email has been successfully sent to the email address held by Naked Wines for the winning entrant.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry, including a winner’s entry, which does not comply with the entry conditions or which has been submitted on the basis of fraudulent, misleading or deceptive conduct.
16. By accepting the Prize, the winners and guests agree to provide additional personal information as requested in a timely fashion to allow the tour to be booked and they unconditionally consent to allowing the Promoter to photograph them and use those images and their names for promotional purposes.
17. The winners and their guests must ensure they have valid travel insurance and travel papers including passports (with more than six months until expiry at the time of travel) and appropriate travel visas.
18. The winners and their guests agree to follow the reasonable requests of the tour guide regarding personal behaviour and conduct to facilitate the safe and effective running of the tour. A failure to comply with this condition may result in expulsion from the tour at the discretion of the Promoter. Any costs resulting from that expulsion are the sole responsibility of the expelled person.
19. The Promoter makes no representation about the physical, social or political conditions that exist at any destination on the tour. The winners and their guests take full responsibility for their own safety at each destination. Winners and their guests must conduct their own inquiries about government travel advisory information regarding the conditions in each destination.
20. The winners and their guests must obtain the necessary advice from their own healthcare providers regarding the appropriateness of the travel for their individual health requirements, and must comply with any advice regarding requirements for vaccinations or inoculations.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury or illness suffered or sustained, in connection with the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. By claiming the Prize, the winners and their guests acknowledge that they have been warned that by accepting the Prize they accept that in the course of the provision of the Prize circumstances may arise that cause injury, death or property damage, or the contraction of an illness that results in sickness or death for which the Promoter will not be responsible.
22. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition prior to the draw or cancel any Prize that has been awarded, under any of the following conditions:
a) the intervention of any outside agent or event that prevents or hinders the tour, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or strikes;
b) a significant adverse change to the Promoter’s business including a failure by Naked Wines to re-enter into contracts with the Promoter for 2020 and 2021 for Army of Grapes and Nodus Tollens wine-making ranges, on the same or substantially the same terms as existing contracts;
c) the death or serious injury of Paul Nelson, Bianca Swart or any person in their immediate family; or
d) insolvency of the Promoter.
23. Where the competition is cancelled under Clause 22 after the Prize winners have been identified, the winners will each receive a cash prize equal to a reimbursement for the wines they purchased as part of their winning entry.
24. The Promoter is P.C Nelson & B.C Swart trading as Paul Nelson Wines (ABN 84 258 994 856) of 14 Roberts Road, Scotsdale, Western Australia 6333.
25. Authorised under P.C Nelson & B.C Swart NSW Permit LTPS/17/18176.